Triathlon Ontario Members’ Awards are intended to recognize and celebrate the outstanding accomplishments of the Ontario triathlon sport community.
Join us at the Triathlon Ontario Annual Awards Gala November 26 at University of Toronto Mississauga!
Major contributions to the sport in Ontario, national and international successes are the theme of this year’s awards.
Date: Saturday, November 26, 2022
Location: University of Toronto Mississauga,
3359 Mississauga Road, Mississauga,
Ontario L5L 1C6
– Davis Building, UTM Room, 3rd floor
Tickets will be available soon
Please note that nominations are not votes – awards will be based on the strength of the reasons given in the nomination and not at all on the number of nominations.
Here are some basic guidelines applicable to both athlete and non-athlete awards.
- There are no restrictions on number of nominations;
- Previous recipients can be nominated;
- An athlete may be entered in more than one category if they are eligible;
- Eligible entries are for performances or contributions that take place in the current year;
- Anyone can nominate for the awards;
- It is the nominating person’s responsibility to accurately select the categories entered;
- The Triathlon Ontario Board of Directors reserves the right not to make an award in any category if a suitable candidate cannot be identified, and;
- Triathlon Ontario may alter the category selections.
Nominations for the Triathlon Ontario Members’ Awards will be open October 6 to 14.
Nominations have closed.