March 26, 2018 – Kids In Triathlon Youth Series, owned and operated by Provincial governing body Triathlon Ontario, presented its unique 2018 participation medals for its inaugural three-part KITCan youth triathlon series in Milton, Mississauga and Oakville.
Each race will feature its own medal, different versions of Kit the beaver, race series mascot. Milton will feature Kit as a swimmer, Mississauga will feature Kit as a cyclist and Oakville will feature Kit as a runner, the three disciplines that make up triathlon – swim/bike/run.
Want to learn more about Kit? Read all about our series mascot here.
This Series is in its first year of official operation and is a result of a partnership between Triathlon Canada, Triathlon Ontario and Tri-FUN Kids’ Triathlons. Triathlon Ontario’s KITCan Series will be continuing on the Tri-FUN excellence by providing a supportive, family environment that celebrates individual achievement through triathlon – motivating kids to get fit, have fun and gain confidence.
The Series is presented by GOTRI.ca, the “#1 Resource for Triathlon”. If you have any questions about triathlon, where to find races, clubs, coaches or basic information about the sport, GOTRI.ca!
Here are just some of the reasons why the KITCan Series is unique:
- Participation-based, family oriented fun events for kids ages 3-11
- Unique interactive Family Fun Zone to play in throughout the day
- Only Provincially and Nationally sanctioned youth series in Ontario
- Discounts available for multiple race registrations, family registrations and Triathlon Ontario members
- Everyone receives a t-shirt, finisher’s medal and more!
Follow us on Twitter: @GOTRIOntario
About Triathlon Ontario