2019 Triathlon Ontario Memberships Now Available
– Great stocking stuffer idea –
December 3, 2018 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial governing body of Multisport in Ontario, announced its 2019 membership season is now available for purchase.
There are lots of great reasons to become a 2019 Triathlon Ontario member. Check out some of the great benefits below.
New for 2019 – Kids membership starting at $15.
Family discounts available as well.
- Support the growth and development of Multisport in a safe, fun, and fair way
- Contribute to programming for Youth, Junior, High Performance, Paratriathlon, and Age Groupers
- $5M Liability and $50K Sport Accident insurance at all Triathlon Ontario sanctioned races and events
- No payment of one-day race fees for sanctioned races
- Annual subscription to Triathlon Canada Magazine
- Ability to participate in International, National and Provincial competitions
- Discounts on all Triathlon Ontario clinics and courses
- 15% off Flying Monkey bike fits and 10% off in store products and services
- 20% off of all INFINIT Nutrition products
- 15% off Vorgee goggles and swim accessories
- Access to Individual Athlete Insurance program extending our Liability and Sport Accident insurance 24/7, worldwide while training
- Access to bike insurance program – protects against damage and theft at sanctioned races, club workouts and special events
- Triathlon Canada membership and all of its various member benefits
- $10 discount off adult membership for existing Ontario Cycling Association members
About Triathlon Ontario
Triathlon Ontario is a non-profit organization that is the recognized Provincial governing body for Multisport in the province of Ontario. Our mission is to provide leadership and governance for the development of a safe and fair environment for Multisport in Ontario. Triathlon Ontario oversees the sanctioning of races and clubs and undertakes a number of duties and responsibilities on behalf of athletes at every level, coaches, clubs, officials and race directors to ensure the growth and development of the sport in a fun and safe way.
For more information please visit: triathlonontario.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @TriOntario.
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/TriathlonOntario.
GoTri.ca is a resource website created by Triathlon Ontario specifically for beginners and new entrants in the sport of triathlon, duathlon and other multisport events. The website is an easy-to-use resource tool to find sanctioned Ontario clubs, events, coaches or general information about the sport.
For more information please visit: GoTri.ca.
Follow us on Twitter: @GOTRIOntario.