– Camp consists of 6 swim sessions, 2 indoor run track sessions and more –
December 10, 2018 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial governing body of Multisport in Ontario, announced announced it is offering a four-day swim focused camp from December 28th-31st at the Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre.
The camp will include six swim sessions, two indoor run track sessions, seminar and a non-triathlon fun session. The camp will feature former Swim Canada and Australia head coach Pierre Lafontaine and Triathlon Ontario’s Provincial Development Coach Greg Kealey. The camp is open to development athletes aged 15-25.
- 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm Swim Session #1
- 9:30 am-11:00 am Swim Session #2
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm Track Session #1
- 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm Seminar
- 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm Swim Session #3
- 9:30 am – 11:00 am Swim Session #4
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm Track Session #2
- 4:15 pm – 5:45 pm Swim Session #5
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Fun Activity (rock climbing or dodgeball) TBD
- 9:00 am – 10:30 am Swim Session #6
Current Provincial Development Program Athletes: $150
Non-Provincial Development Program Athletes: $175
About Triathlon Ontario
Triathlon Ontario is a non-profit organization that is the recognized Provincial governing body for Multisport in the province of Ontario. Our mission is to provide leadership and governance for the development of a safe and fair environment for Multisport in Ontario. Triathlon Ontario oversees the sanctioning of races and clubs and undertakes a number of duties and responsibilities on behalf of athletes at every level, coaches, clubs, officials and race directors to ensure the growth and development of the sport in a fun and safe way.
GoTri.ca is a resource website created by Triathlon Ontario specifically for beginners and new entrants in the sport of triathlon, duathlon and other multisport events. The website is an easy-to-use resource tool to find sanctioned Ontario clubs, events, coaches or general information about the sport.